The Lever integration Is Here!
Are you using Lever and do you want to get more out of it? Do you want to spread your job posts with little to no effort? How does reaching as many people as possible in the least amount of time sound? Well, we are here to help you find the best talent in the shortest time and connecting The Hub with Lever is the first step to doing that. It very simple to setup the connection, let us explain, why and how you should do it.
Why connect your Lever with The Hub?
Lever is a great platform for managing your recruitment, however, you still need to get candidates to apply. This is not so easy, as it cannot be just any candidate, but the right candidate or we could call it THE ONE. This is where the Hub can give you a helping hand.
When you connect your Lever account with The Hub, you automatically get your Nordic job posts promoted on our job marketplace, in our job alert emails and on social media. On top of that they get distributed in our wide partner network. Why is this beneficial for you? Well, you only need to write your job post once, on Lever, and if you are connected with The Hub, our system will automatically take your job from there and publish it on thehub.io. This allows you to get more eyes and bright minds looking at your open positions. Once they apply, our system will take them to Lever and you will have all your applicants in one place. Lucky you!
Showcase your startup to attract the right talent
How does the integration work?
The connection in itself is pretty simple to set up and we will explain exactly how to do it down below. Once completed, our system will automatically scan and add all your job posts to the Hub once a day. Any new job posts or edits are imported and we do a light manual screening the following day to make sure it looks correct, before we publish the job and distribute it in our network. This way you get more exposure to your job with no additional effort on your part.
AND, as mentioned all applications will appear directly in your Lever account, where you usually get them. You will be able to manage them as usual without any change. As you can see, all it takes is to connect The Hub and Lever and there is nothing more for you to do than review the applications as they come!
How to set up the connection?
You can set up the connection within a few minutes. Here are the steps:
- Go to your Lever account and click settings. In the menu on the left click Integrations and API and go to the tab API Credentials
- Scroll down to Lever API Credentials and generate a New Key. (Please be aware that you can not use the key under “Posting API Credentials”.)
- Enter key name “thehub” and Copy the key you just created.
- Scroll down to Permissions, under Read endpoints there are two of the options displayed, where you need to tick the boxes – “Read posting” and “List posting”.
- Finally remember to click Done. (Remember that you need to have copied the API key before you click done, since you will not be able to access it again.)
- Go to your Hub account’s startup settings, scroll down and click on “Connect Lever“, (if you don’t have a Hub account yet, set it up here).
- A popup named Lever Connection opens, and you paste the key from Lever in the API key box.
- Click Save and Connect and you are good to go.
If you are more of a visual type, we have made a short guide summarising all the steps above. See how it’s done here:
We hope you’ll be able to use this new integration that we built, in order to help your recruiting and scale your business faster! Do not hesitate and connect straight away. Also, if you find any problem, let us know we are here to help. You know where to find us: [email protected]